Amanda Bynes Shaves Head, Reveals Undercut Hair On Twitter

Amanda Bynes Shaves Head, Reveals Undercut Hair On Twitter, Uh oh, it looks like Amanda Bynes is having a Britney Spears-style meltdown: She's shaved her head... again.

Well, sort of. After receiving her fair share of criticism in the press for "ratty-looking extensions," the actress took to Twitter to reveal a new look. "I buzzed half my head like @cassie! No more old photos! This is the new me! I love it!" she tweeted along with a photo.

From what we can tell, Amanda now has an undercut hairstyle (but there's something very Miley about it, no?). Strangely enough, this isn't the former Nickelodeon star's first time at the shaving head rodeo -- apparently, she buzzed off her tresses after they were damaged in a salon.

"I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone @ John Barrett so I'm not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years! I have extensions but you can see them!" she tweeted on April 10.

Hopefully, this new look will give Amanda a much-needed change of aura. The girl hasn't had the best few months...

What do you think of Amanda's new 'do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julie Bowen Crush

Tips How to Create 5 Backlinks for Blogger

Reset Counter Canon Ip2770