Gwyneth Paltrow disaster

Gwyneth Paltrow disaster, The World’s Most Beautiful Woman, Gwyneth Paltrow makes an appearance on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' Friday. Gwyneth Paltrow has sheer regret.

The newly crowned "World's Most Beautiful Woman" by People is confessing as much to Ellen DeGeneres on the talk queen's Friday show - admitting she wishes she didn't wear that now notorous, see-through gown at the "Iron Man 3" premiere two days earlier.

Paltrow's show-stopping sheer dress at the 'Iron Man 3' premiere at the El Capitan Theatre Wednesday.

"Oh, I kind of had a disaster," she told the DeGeneres of the sheer panel ensemble she wore to Wednesday's Hollywood premiere.
"I was doing a show and I changed there and I went I couldn't wear underwear. I don't think I can tell this story on TV."

Paltrow went brave and bold with her dress choice at the premiere of 'Iron Man 3.'

"Let's just say everyone went scrambling for a razor…So I went from being the most beautiful to the most humiliated. In one day," she joked.

"Oy, I really have some questions now. You certainly don't take care of yourself. I mean it was just the side of your leg. What is going on with you?" DeGeneres quipped back at the blond beauty. Paltrow went on to tell the audience her reaction when she found out People Magazine had chosen her for their prestigious cover award of the most beautiful woman.

Paltrow is surpriseed with a ceremony for being the World's most Beautiful Woman by Ellen. My publicist of like 22 years, Stephen Huvane, sent me an email. And honestly I was like, 'This is a joke.' I reread it three times. I was like, 'Oh, he sent this to the wrong client. Like, there's no way,'" she said.

"My name wasn't on it….I was like, 'Oh, this is not for me and it was actually psychologically interesting because for a minute I really thought that someone was playing a joke on me. I talked about it with my shrink," the 40-year-old actress continued.

What better way to seal the deal as the 'World’s Most Beautiful Woman' than getting crowned by strippers?

It's no joke.
DeGeneres staying true to her funny gal form made sure to congratulate Paltrow for her beauty award by bringing out a gaggle of sexy male strippers to formally crown her with the title.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julie Bowen Crush

Tips How to Create 5 Backlinks for Blogger

Reset Counter Canon Ip2770