Jane Fonda aging secret

Jane Fonda aging secret, Jane Fonda's attitude to fitness has softened as she has aged.

The actress-and-fitness pioneer discussed her latest project, a new yoga DVD entitled Jane Fonda: Prime Time AM/PM Yoga for Beginners, during an interview at Sirius XM Radio in New York City.

During the hour long question and answer session the iconic Hollywood star talks about her film career and movie roles as well as her work as an advocate for women's fitness.

Now aged 75, Fonda's exercise mantra has altered as she has grown older.

Her previous 'no pain, no gain' attitude has been replaced for a more relaxed attitude to working out.

"I used to be all about going for the pain," Fonda said.

"Not anymore. I'm not asking them to do anything too hard. I do them [the exercises] with older people in mind.

"I want it to be fun and easy for them, but effective."

The Barbarella actress looked chic and elegant in a black polo-neck and boot-cut black trousers that showed off her trim figure at the interview.

Adding a hint of star style to her simple look, Jane opted for an on trend Elsa Peretti silver cuff, diamond hoop earrings and a long silver necklace.

"I owe 30 per cent to genes, 30 per cent to good sex, 30 per cent because of sports and healthy lifestyle and for the remaining ten per cent, I have to thank my plastic surgeon," Fonda said about her stunning appearance.

Fonda admits that not every older person looks as good as she does and joked how she was "well aware of how 75 can look".

"Every single time I go to get out of a car now, I say 'Thank you, Lord, I have strong quads."'

"Because if I didn't have strong quads, I couldn't be independent. You have to keep your back and legs strong so you can remain free and independent," she said.

Fonda's new yoga DVD is more easygoing than her previous workout videos. It focuses on light stretches that will improve mobility, rather than tire out the user.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julie Bowen Crush

Tips How to Create 5 Backlinks for Blogger

Reset Counter Canon Ip2770