Lindsey vonn parties without tiger woods

Lindsey vonn parties without tiger woods, Lindsey Vonn attended the Delete Blood Cancer Gala solo on May 2, with her notorious boyfriend Tiger Woods noticeably missing.When the professional skier, 28, was asked where Tiger Woods, 37, was, she answered, “He’s practicing,” according to E! Online.

Woods is preparing for the Players Championship next week, according to the New York Post.The gala was the first time Vonn appeared without a knee brace – she was injured in February at the Alpine World Championships.

"I'm still in rehab, things are going really well. The knee is coming along quite nicely. But I should start skiing in September and everything's right on track for the Olympics in February," she said.

"I just dumped the brace. This is my first trip without the brace, so I'm really excited. But, unfortunately my doctor wants me to ski with it for a while, so still gonna be difficult. I can't get rid of it entirely, unfortunately."

Vonn and Woods announced their relationship in March with a series of Facebook photos (above). Vonn was seen cheering for Woods at the first round of the Masters last month, where Woods tied for fourth place, according to isportstimes.com.

“This season has been great so far and I'm happy with my wins at Torrey and Doral," Woods wrote in announcing the relationship.

"Something nice that's happened off the course was meeting Lindsey Vonn. Lindsey and I have been friends for some time, but over the last few months we have become very close and are now dating."

According to Sports World News, Woods’ game has improved since announcing the relationship. Woods, a fourteen-time Major champion, regained his world No. 1 ranking on March 25, 2013, after winning the 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational.

After his highly publicized affair in 2009, Woods fell to a No. 58 ranking in 2011. He had a career-long winless streak of 107 weeks until December 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julie Bowen Crush

Tips How to Create 5 Backlinks for Blogger

Reset Counter Canon Ip2770